The line has 11 stations:
- Exeter St Davids: Major interchange station with services to London Waterloo and Paddington, Taunton, Barnstaple, Plymouth, Birmingham, Scotland and Cornwall, and the closest station to Exwick and Duryard.
- Exeter Central: Closest station to the shopping area of Exeter and the Cathedral.
- St James Park: Next to Exeter City FC ground and closest to the University of Exeter.
- Polsloe Bridge: Serves the Polsloe, Mount Pleasant, Hamlin and Whipton areas of the city.
- Digby and Sowton *: Close to Rydon Lane retail park and M5 J30, and closest station to Exeter Cheifs Rugby Grouns (see below).
- Newcourt *: Closest station to Exeter Chiefs Rugby ground (see below).
- Topsham: Serves the Topsham suburb of Exeter.
- Exton: Serves the village of Exton on the Exe estuary.
- Lympstone Commando: Used by the Royal Marines. No Pulblic Exit.
- Lympstone Village: Local station for Lympstone Village
- Exmouth: Located near to the town centre, a single platform terminus.
Rugby stadium Edit
Digby and Sowton and Newcourt are both used for the rubgy stadium: on match days, passengers alight at Digby and Sowton and board at newcourt in the Exmouth direction, and alight at Newcourt and board at Newcourt in th EXeter direction.
The trains will not pick up or set down at the wrong station, even for non-fans.
|Devon Day Ranger||£10||£5||£6.60||Valid after 09:00 anytime weekends|
|Devon Evening Ranger||£5||£2.50||£3.30||Valid after 18:00|
|Dartmoor Sunday Rover||£10||£6.70||N/A||Valid Sunday and Bank Holiday Mondays only.|
|Freedom of Devon and Cornwall 3 in 7||£46||£23||£30.35||Valid after 09:00 Weekdays, Anytime Weekends|
|Freedom of Devon and Cornwall 8 in 15||£70.50||£35.25||£46.50||Valid after 09:00 Weekdays, Anytime Weekends|
|Freedom of the South West 3 in 7 days||£80.90||£40.45||£53.40||Valid after 09:00 Weekdays, Anytime weekends|
|Freedom of the South West 8 in 15 days||£111.50||£55.75||£73.60||Valid after 09:00 Weekdays, Anytime weekends|